Review-Adventurous Me by Deanndra Hall

 Boring. Tiresome. Predictable. That’s how Trish’s husband of almost 30 years described her when he told her he was leaving. Trish sets out to drink her blues away when she literally stumbles onto a man who offers her the adventure of a lifetime. Trish has no idea what she’s walking into when she visits Bliss, the local BDSM club, but under Dave’s tutelage, she takes to the new lifestyle readily.

And when she’s paired for two weeks with Clint, the one Dom in the place who can’t seem to stand her, sparks fly. He keeps her so confused that Trish isn’t sure what’s going on. She’s sure of one thing, however: She’s falling for the handsome, tortured soul, and she’s hoping he’s falling for her.

But when a simple mistake puts her in harm’s way at his hands, Trish has to decide: Is it an adventure worth dying for? And when everything falls apart, can she manage to forgive him? More importantly, can he forgive himself and bury the ghosts that have been haunting him for too long?

Adventurous Me is a fun, sexy, sweet, explicit, romantic romp that’ll leave you breathless and hopeful. And it’s definitely not for the under-18 crowd.

  

 
 
 
 Deanndra Hall is a working writer living in far western Kentucky. A free spirit and chronic jokester, she and her partner of over 30 years enjoy visiting their two adult children and their partners and playing with their three crazy little dogs. When she's not writing, Deanndra can be found kayaking, working out at the gym, cooking something healthy, or reading. After writing for business, industry, academia, and non-profits for years and having her work credited to others, she jumped into the fiction realm, particularly erotic fiction and erotica, and had so much fun she never looked back. Look for her on Twitter and Facebook and on her website and blog.
 
 
 
 
 When I went into this book I purposely did not read any previous reviews. I wanted to fully from my own opinion because of my love for Dreanndra Hall. 
 
I knew I was going to be in for a steamy, sexy, kink filled ride around the world of this story just by looking at the cover. And, as I started reading it I was lost in the completely intriguing, lustful, heat filled pages and completely didn't pay attention to the passage of time. For a book to be able to make me not pay attention to what is going on around me says something. 
 
I was brought into the secret world of Club Bliss where Dom/sub relationships go the extra stretch and to the next level. I dare to say, I even wished I was one of the people in that world. (I'll leave it to your imagination on whether I would choose Dom or sub *winks*) I also, at times, felt like a voyeur peeking into someone's bedroom at the insatiable sexuality that took place when the doors closed. 
 
But, I was happily surprised as well. I was not expecting to find the dynamic, complicated and swoon worthy love story underneath it all. The love shared between the main characters is made in the stars. And Clint most definitely makes you want to jump inside the pages. *wink wink* 
 
I would definitely reccommend this book to anyone who wants a sexy read that will peek their personal fantasies and desires. But, also to anyone who loves a good romantic backstory that will surprise you and keep you reading until the book is finished. 
 
This is a 5 star review ***** 
 
I would give this book more stars but the option is not there. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To purchase click link above
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment