Review-Falling to Pieces by L.T Kelly

Falling to Pieces (Falling, #1) Book Title – Falling to Pieces
Author – L.T.Kelly
Publisher -
ISBN/ASIN - 9781490952017
Genre - Paranormal > Vampires

 
When Teagan Lewis moves from rural Montana to the bright lights of London with her maker Thomas, she expects to live as harmoniously as she has for the last one hundred-fifty years.
Teagan didn’t know she had a heart or soul until she met Marc Romano.
However, it quickly becomes clear that Marc is forbidden fruit. All the signs that he isn’t human were there from the beginning, but she chose to ignore them…to her peril.
Can she simply walk away from this mesmerizing stranger? Or should she risk her immortality to be with the man she has fallen in love with?

Author Bio Divider

L.T. Kelly  
 
 
I live with my husband and two children in Lincoln UK. I've always been a huge vampire fan. I'm a lover of paranormal romance. I'm released my debut novel, 'Falling to Pieces' on the 15th of August 2013. I'm all set to release the sequel on the 15th of May 2014. Thats not all from me though...



Review Divider
This book was a fast read. I tore threw it in a couple of hours. A girl, Teagan, meets a guy who is unlike any guy she’s ever met before. She instantly falls in love with him. Unfortunately, they both have their secrets. She’s a vampire, he’s a werewolf. Two races who are forbidden to even talk about each other, Teagan and Marc have no idea that the other is real. They fall deeply in love and they get into trouble with their elders. The usual punishment for breaking this rule is death. This book left off on kind of a cliffhanger. I can’t wait to read book two and find out what happens to Teagan and Marc. I want to know if they end up together or if they let their elders decide their fate.

Ashley Reviewed
4 star

No comments:

Post a Comment