Review-Sweet Renegade by Andria Large

Sweet Renegade (Renegade, #1) Book Title – Sweet Renegade
Author – Andria Large
Publisher –
ISBN/ASIN - B00J88XU2K
Genre – Romance

 
What do you mean you’ve never heard of Renegade? They are only the biggest boy band in the world!
Beau Kennedy
At twenty-three, I never thought that I would be where I am today. I live in a world of chaos, screaming fans, and temptations everywhere. There is only one thing that I truly want, but she’s constantly rejecting me. She thinks I’m too young and too immature; however, I will prove her wrong. I will show her that I can be everything she needs and wants in a man. If she will just give me a chance, I can show her how much she means to me. She has no idea how determined I can be or how hard I will fight to make her mine.
Lizette Parrish
I’m presented with an offer that is just too good to refuse. Beau Kennedy wants one month. One month of being his girlfriend so that he can prove to me that he can be what I need. If at the end of the month, I don’t feel like he is the right guy for me, then we end things, and he will never ask me out again. One month? I can do that, especially if it means he will leave me alone when it’s over. What I didn’t expect, though, is all of the things that he brought to the table and all of the things that we end up going through during our month together, inevitably brings us closer together.
Can I still leave him when the month is up? My mind says yes, but I’m not so sure my heart agrees.
Warning: For mature audiences only. Contains seriously hot sex scenes that will leave you wanting to fulfill your very own boy band fantasy. Please keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and I made it up from my own imagination.

Author Bio Divider

Andria Large  
Andria is married and a stay at home mother with two crazy little girls and two psychotic cats. She doesn't go anywhere without her precious iPhone and a purse full of animal crackers. She used to be completely obsessed with the Backstreet Boys, but now is only mildly obsessed (still goes to every concert when they are in town). She loves cartoons and Disney movies, and can probably recite every line from Dumb and Dumber. Humor is a must in her life; otherwise, it would be completely boring. Pepsi is her weakness, along with anything chocolate. She can’t sing to save her life, but she pretends she can when she is alone in her car with the music blasting so that she can’t hear herself. And don’t mess with her family because she will fuck you up.
She loves to read Romance. Paranormal, Scottish, Military, Police, Firefighters, Athletes, Cowboys and M/M are her favorite. She is not so much a fan of YA, though. If you haven’t been able to tell from reading her books, she likes - whether she is reading them or writing them - lots of hot steamy sex.
Andria loves her fans and is always willing to chat. She works hard on her books, does not get offended easily, and has a pretty thick skin when it comes to negativity toward her work. She welcomes constructive criticism because she feels that is how one betters themselves, by taking that constructive criticism and using it. Andria’s books are her art, they are pieces of her, and she can only hope that people will like what she does. For those who don’t, she asks that you be respectful of her art. You don’t have to like it, but you don’t have to be mean about it either.


Review Divider
This is a fantastic start to introducing us to the men of Renegade! Andria had me hooked with her Beck Brother's series and I must say this new one did not disappoint.
She begins by introducing us to the band Renegade. They began as a boy band five years ago and oh my have they grown up.
Beau is our 23 year old front man. He is a sweet southern boy full of charm, passion and talent. He could have any woman he wants but the one he desires keeps getting away! He has been in awe of Lizette since the day she became the bands manager five years ago. He has tried every trick and angle to get her to see him as the man that is perfect for her!
Lizette is a 30 year old successful, beautiful ,stubborn , feisty woman. She has successfully brushed off Beau's advances for years. She knows that the electricity she feels when they are together is amazing but has decided that he is too young for her. She knows that it is never a good idea to mix business with pleasure.
Beau finally devises a plan. He asks Lizette to date him for 30 days . If he can convince her they can make this work and the spark they feel between them is real she must stop fighting him. If she can walk away after 30 days realizing Beau is not the man for her he will never ask her out again!
How could this go wrong?????
This was the perfect balance of romance, humor, sexual tension and oh my let's not get started on the sex! The characters are well developed which in turn makes you fall in love with them. They are surrounded by a wonderful supporting cast.
I can not wait to read more from this series and the men of Renegade. Great job Andria! ~~Michele McMullen~~
michelle

5

No comments:

Post a Comment