REVIEW - Betrayed (Assassin/ Shifter #14) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

 

Book Title - Betrayed (Assassin/ Shifter #14)
Author - Sandrine Gasq-Dion
Publisher - Skull Blaster Publishing LLC
ISBN/ASIN - B00AVKVM8S

Kind, beautiful warlock Chance Christianson has spent a year trying to heal from the pain of losing his boyfriend to a random attack of violence. He has found a home with firefighters Locke Renfro and Logan MacLeod and has slowly put his life back together. Even more wondrous, he has fallen in love again - this time with gorgeous werewolf Logan. If only Logan would look at him that way....

Logan MacLeod has spent several years with his pack and others fighting deadly rogue werewolves across the country. He knows that they are vicious killers whose sole purpose on Earth is to cause others pain and heartache. The bright spot in his life is sweet, trusting Chance Christianson, the incredibly handsome warlock whose heart has been broken. When they discover mutual feelings for each other, it would seem that life is finally getting better.

But Logan is guarding a secret that is guaranteed to drive Chance away. While his intentions may have been good, how can he hurt the best thing in his life by revealing it? And how will he survive without Chance's love?

 

 

I have been blessed in this life to not only have parents that support me, but kids that do as well. I grew up in a loving but "Old School" French household. My parents worked for the airlines (TWA) so I was able to see a lot of Europe as a kid. I moved to Seattle Washington at the age of 22 and stayed there for twelve years before moving to Alaska for a little over two. Fairbanks, AK was one hell of an experience and I wouldn't hesitate to go back! I spent a little over a year in South Carolina before moving back to Arizona. I then left for Kansas for five years and now reside in the South for another two years. I've been married to the military in one way or another for over half my life and wouldn't change a thing about it. Writing has become my fulltime job and I've never been so happy doing a job I love and being able to do it in my jammies. I plan on writing until I dry up and die. Hopefully, that won't happen soon!

 

 

This book focuses on the sweet warlock/shifter Chance. Chance's parents died in an explosion when he was a teenager, and he could not stay there anymore. Wandering, Logan found him trying to get people out of a burning building and he has been with him and Locke ever since. He had one boyfriend who turned him and then apparently died in an attack in which Chance got away. A year later he is falling for Logan hard, but he does not think Logan even sees him. While Logan and Locke are away in Arizona, Nikolai and Chance are attacked by rogues, and the group decides to protect Chance by taking him and all of them to Alaska. Chances powers are growing, along with his desire for Logan. When Chance makes a bad choice, will it forever keep Logan from him? And what do you do when the cards are dealt and there is no way to survive? Can Chance ever get his happily ever after? And what would you do for love? This book is so good, you better be able to read it front to back in one sitting because you can't put it down! I have read this at least 10 times, and its still gold!

 

Heidi Ryan gives Betrayed (Assassin/ Shifter #14)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment