REVIEW - Rain Shadow Book 3 by Tess Oliver

Book Title - Rain Shadow Book 3
Author - Tess Oliver
Publisher - Self Published
ISBN/ASIN - B00MVJL6LA

Luke "Reno" Barringer knows two things for sure - he doesn't fit in Dreygon Sharpe's MC world and he's not leaving it without Angel.


Angel Sharpe feels her whole life slipping away along with the man she loves and there seems to be no way back to happiness.

 

Author-Bio-Divider_thumb12_thumb_thu

 

Tess Oliver is a teacher and writer who lives in California with her husband, kids and a small pack of pampered dogs. She loves horses, chocolate and Jane Austen books.

 

Review-Divider_thumb12_thumb_thumb

Rain Shadow Book 3 by Tess Oliver is just as awesome as the two that came before. There is sooooo much to these books. Action, adventure, romance, sex, you name it, it is in there. I love the imagination that goes into writing a story this addictive. I feel like pacing the floor every time I have to wait for the next installment.


The descriptions in this book are so good that you could practically close your eyes and see the scenes as they play out. Of course, then you would have to quit reading and I would not ask you to do that. I feel like these characters are family and I hold my breath each time I come to a scene that puts them in danger. Of course I would also like to push Angel aside and have Luke for myself, but we can all dream.


I give this book 5 stars***** for the ability to have me cussing out loud in line at the grocery store. I love it when people look at me like I am weird. I just tell them, you got to read it to understand.

Deborah gives Rain Shadow Book 3


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment