REVIEW - Merciless Love by Nichole Snow

 

Book Title - Merciless Love
Author - Nicole Snow
Publisher - Ice Lips Press
ISBN/ASIN -
B00MH9Y9IQ

ONLY MERCILESS LOVE TAMES THE DARKEST HEARTS...

The name's Evan Cole, and I deserve to burn for what I've done.

The girl with the rocking body I saved yesterday believes I'm some kinda hero. You'd think she'd recognize evil after staring it in the face all her life, but with me, Cassie's completely blind.

She doesn't know this house is a prison. She doesn't know the cartel's got my son. She doesn't know I'm a selfish, desperate, pissed off imposter, and I'll do anything to get my boy home.

Dealing in flesh is nothing new. Remorse is a word I never learned. Turning her into a new toy for the savage blackmailing me should be a cakewalk.

Except it isn't.

There's a deeper, crazier part of me that starts to blaze whenever I see her. I just can't shake these insane fantasies about hauling Cassie to bed and working out the pain, the rage, the insatiable lust, claiming her as mine and nobody else's...

No! I need to forget all that and get on with this sideshow. I can't go soft. If I do, the whole damn world's gonna crash down and bury everything I've ever cared about.

Note: this is a very dark and gritty romance novel about heartache, redemption, and really hot loving. Bad boys and desperate girls do the kinds of things you'd expect. Merciless love holds back nothing!

 

 

Nicole Snow is a sweet, unassuming young woman. You'd never suspect the deeply sensual, sometimes depraved fantasies raging behind her eyes.

She started writing erotica to escape the boring drudgery of a desk job. In fiction, there are no rules and no boundaries. Everything is on the table, no matter how forbidden.

She's currently known for the bestselling Prairie Devils/Outlaw Love motorcycle club series.

Today, Nicole serves up some of the bestselling erotica and erotic romance on the shelves. She welcomes comments from readers at nicolesnowerotica@gmail.com

Join the Nicole Snow Newsletter for previews, hot new releases, and other special goodies! - http://eepurl.com/HwFW1

And yes, Nicole is hard at work on her next book!

 

 

This was the first book by Nicole Snow that I have read. I am overwhelmed by it. This is a dark, gritty romance, and it delivers everything you could want from a dark read. I felt so torn up by what the poor Cassie had to experience. I love this kind of book because I love ones that push boundaries, ones that go to dark places, ones that make you think you have it easy. This is an intense read, and it sticks with you. Oh yeah, book hangover!

Cassie is a twenty year old beauty who has been dealt a very bad hand. Her father dragged her and her sister into a religious cult that does not interact with outsiders. They live in the woods, and the prophet who leads them is a pig. Just like the rest of the men. Her father is a drunk who likes to beat the crap out of her. The latest, nearly fatal beating occurs outside of their car, in the rain. She is being beaten for hugging a guy during the service too long. As she is being whipped bloody, a dark angel attacks her dad, beating him to death. She thinks she is being saved, but she is just headed to another hell.

Cole is sure he is dead inside. Working for the cartel as an assassin has destroyed his life. After a mistake, his wife and son were taken from him. Not moving fast enough for the leader resulted in his wife being killed. He still has Cole's son. The only way to get Ty back is to find a new slave for the leader to destroy and maim. Cole is sure he is doomed, but he will do anything to get his boy back. When he saves Cassie, he thinks his problem is almost over. But it's not. This innocent, beautiful, spirited goddess is going to flip his world on its head.What in the world is he to do? Trade one innocent for another? Maybe with Izzy's help, he can get Cassie trained and out of their lives.

The world is rarely black and white. Most of us live in a grey zone. Is a hired killer all bad? Could he still be a little good? Will Cassie end up being broken by Cole to be turned over to a sicker bastard? How is it that Cassie has such goodness in her after what she has been through? Will Cole's sister in law Izzy be cold hearted enough? Can Izzy stay sober long enough? Why do horrible things happen to some people? Can a person really change? Is love enough? This book is so intense I could not set it down. If you love dark reads, you'll love this one. Grab it and dive in, there are enough sharks for everyone.

 

Heidi Ryan gives Merciless Love

No comments:

Post a Comment