REVIEW - Rain Shadow Book 4 by Tess Oliver

 

Book Title - Rain Shadow Book 4
Author - Tess Oliver
Publisher - Self Published
ISBN/ASIN -
B00NCHZVN4

Rain Shadow Book 4 of 5-- books should be read in order.

Dreygon Sharpe is more determined than ever to get Angel back to the Bedlam MC compound. Even if it means killing a few people along the way. Luke is willing to risk anything to keep Angel safe. And he soon discovers that sometimes rather than trying to outrun a madman, it's easier just to face him head on.

The Barringer Brothers Series

 

 

Tess Oliver is a teacher and writer who lives in California with her husband, kids and a small pack of pampered dogs. She loves horses, chocolate and Jane Austen books.

 

 

Rain Shadow Book 4 by Tess Oliver still finds Luke and Angel trying to find a way to get her grandfather out of their lives without losing their own. This book had me so far in its grasp that I found myself experiencing the same emotions as the characters.

This is not a standalone novel, so you will want to read the first three books before starting this one or you will not understand what is going on. I like that at the end of the book, it leaves a little hint about a mystery look is going to try and solve.

I give this book 5 stars. I am bouncing in my seat waiting impatiently for the next book to come out. I am dying to know how this story is going to play out and if Luke and Angel will ever get their HEA.

 

Deborah gives Rain Shadow Book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment