REVIEW–Punishment by Nicholas Bella

Book Title - Punishment
Author - Nicholas Bella  

Stars - 5
Buy Link - AMAZON
My worst nightmare has come true, I'm one of them now, a monster... the very thing I fought against. If that wasn't bad enough, I've been sired by one of the most powerful, sadistic and calculating vampire Lords in the city; Theoden. It's just the beginning of my new life, hell, i'm not even one night old as a vampire and already I wish they had decided to kill me instead of turn me. I guess this was my punishment for rebelling against them. They're clever that way. Theoden has promised to punish me for every offense I've made against him and I have no idea what's in store for me. I do know that it won't be pleasant. My night of pain and torment is just beginning.
Warning: This novelette series contains hardcore sexual situations between men, not meant for sensitive eyes. I’m talking crude, lewd and full of attitude. This series will most likely either offend you or get ya revved up. This series isn’t going to be pulling any punches whatsoever, so you’ve been warned. Mature Adult Content meant for readers looking for something dark, taboo, sexy, and unapologetic in their paranormal erotica. This is NOT a romance. This novelette is approximately 15900 words.



This second installment is even darker than the first and I loved it! Noel is truly put to the test. The pain and punishment he endures for his attitude is beyond harsh. No matter how he tried to keep a hold of his humanity, Theoden is going to prove him wrong. Even coming face to face with the traitor who sold out the resistance isn't going to bring him revenge. Every time Noel tries to defy Theoden, he is shown a horror he did not expect. Can Noel find peace as a vampire or is he destined to be twisted to Theoden's ways? I cannot wait to see where his "training" takes him next. If you like your stories on the far side of darkness, you will like this series. If you have a sensitive stomach, move along, nothing to see here.


Heidi gives Punishment

No comments:

Post a Comment