REVIEW–Control by Nicholas Bella

Book Title - Control

Author - Nicholas Bella

Stars - 5

Buy Link – AMAZON


As I awaken to this new night, I have no idea what Theoden has planned for me. I know there are more lessons he wants to teach me… I just don’t know how painful… or how pleasurable they will be. I do know that I’ve given into Theoden in ways that I’d never thought I would. Not only that, but he’s made me feel… pleasure unlike anything I’d ever experienced. I want to resist him, I need to resist him, but I’m finding it nearly impossible to resist him. His hold over me is stronger than my will to fight him and with each passing day, I know that I’m losing this battle. On top of personal experiences, I’m discovering secrets the human world never knew. I’m beginning to understand why the humans lost the war and how insignificant my rebellion actually was. This realization has been the cruelest lesson of all.

Warning: This novelette series contains hardcore sexual situations between men, not meant for sensitive eyes. I’m talking crude, lewd and full of attitude. This series will most likely either offend you or get ya revved up. This series isn’t going to be pulling any punches whatsoever, so you’ve been warned. Mature Adult Content meant for readers looking for something dark, taboo, sexy, and unapologetic in their paranormal erotica. This is NOT a romance.



This fifth book in the series takes our new vampire to a whole new level. After he has finally submitted to Theoden, he was told that today was going to be special. Donovan enlightens Noel to a few truths, but Noel still cannot seem to not stir the pot and is educated by Donovan of his place. Noel is finally going to be able to earn his manhood back if he can take a monster punishment from Theoden. With help from one of his brothers, he finally receives a bit of dignity. Tonight, Theoden has big plans for him and is taking him out, alone. Behaving at their first stop for blood, Noel has no idea what is coming for him when Theoden takes him to be “fed” by a dragon. Tylendel is a very old, very powerful Dragon, and Noel is going to be taken to places sexually that he has never even dreamed of. When Tylendel gives him more than was expected, his Sire and brothers reap the rewards.
This installment is so smoking hot, you might want to bring a cold drink a towel to mop up afterwards. This is the hottest one yet, you have been warned. Enjoy!


Heidi gives Control


No comments:

Post a Comment