REVIEW – I Belong to You by Lisa Renee Jones

Book Title - I Belong to You

Author - Lisa Renee Jones

Stars - 5

Buy Link – AMAZON


Master…

Being that person, that man is how I define myself, how I allow the rest of the world to define me as well. And now, with a terrible loss shredding me inside out and someone trying to destroy my family to punish me, control is more important than ever. It is everything. It is what I need. It is all I need. Or maybe I just need…her.




I now have a new found love and respect for Mark Compton. We finally got all our questions answered that we have been wanting answered since the beginning of the series. Mark is still feeling the after effects of finding out that Rebecca was killed and is trying hard to hide how he is feeling which he is failing to do. Mark is still fighting his feelings for Crystal who has taken over most of the running of Allure due to his mother’s battle with cancer. This was such an on the edge of your seat story that you were kept guessing who was really involved in the Rebecca mystery and who played what part. Another great book by Lisa Renee Jones.


Lindsey gives I Belong to You


No comments:

Post a Comment