REVIEW – Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras

Book Title - Kaleidoscope hearts

Author - Claire Contreras 

Stars - 4

Buy Link – AMAZON


He was my older brother's best friend.
He was never supposed to be mine.
I thought we would get it out of our system and move on.

One of us did.
One of us left.

Now he’s back, looking at me like he wants to devour me. And all those feelings I’d turned into anger are brewing into something else, something that terrifies me.
He broke my heart last time.
This time he'll obliterate it.




Wow what a great book. This is book has so many layers and you just can't put it down. Estelle is Victor's little sister and his friends have been warned by him that his sister is off limits all of her life but, Estelle and Oliver fall for each other very young but don't do anything about it. Time goes on and each go on with their own lives, but they are drawn to each other again and again. Can they let go of the baggage that plague them to see if it will work? I was gifted this book for a fair and honest review.


Connie gives Kaleidoscope hearts

 


No comments:

Post a Comment