REVIEW–Commanded by Nicholas Bella

Book Title - Commanded

Author - Nicholas Bella

Stars - 5

Buy Link – AMAZON


Théoden: On the evening of branding my new son, Noel, my King has called a special meeting of his Court. I can't possibly guess what this meeting is about, as everything within his kingdom is running perfectly. I do know one thing, Ara loves to entertain and be entertained, so at least that's something to look forward to. What I'm not looking forward to is having to see Nolan, Lord of District Four. We really don't get along. Well, as for my children, when the Master is away, the boys will play. In fact, I insist on it.

Noel: I've just received my official brand, the insignia of the House of Théoden. Along with the brand comes a load of responsibilities I am to adhere to. Apparently, my new life involves being an enforcer. I'm to be trained by Marco, my eldest and most sadistic brother. I'm not looking forward to that, not one bit. At least tonight, I'll get a reprieve. For tonight, we celebrate as only the House of Théoden can.

Warning: This serial contains strong adult content not meant for sensitive eyes. The novelettes in this serial will be filled with dark, twisted, raunchy and steamy scenes between powerful, sexy men that will either offend you or get ya revved up. This series will not be pulling any punches, and it won’t apologize for hurting your feelings, either. You’ll find no fluff and ruffles here. The vampires are not misunderstood, hopeless romantics looking for love. The werewolves are not cute and cuddly and the dragons aren’t the ones from your childhood. This is NOT a romance. There are approximately 19,100 words in this novelette.




If there is one thing this author does better than most, it is shaking things up. I never know where the next book will lead, but I sure am going to be there to see. This series hooked me from page one of Embraced, and it is not letting go! This new season has duel POV's. This is awesome! Now we get to know what Theoden is thinking as well. Just an incredibly gritty, raunchy, sexy as all get out, fun time. I think I will never get enough of these vampires, they are so ruthless, yet endearing at the same time.
Noel has gotten his brand, and now the whole new life as a "brother" is beginning. And it is nothing like his previous time with the House. Now he is in the big leagues, and they have a celebration to show him. Don't worry, it isn't flowers and cake. No, these vampires celebrate the only way the House of Theoden does, and it is mind blowing!
Theoden has been called to the King's residence. Changes are coming for all his brothers, and as his Sire, King Ara is no pushover. But there are problems between the brothers, and the way the King deals with it will blow you away! There are going to be changes in leadership, and Theoden and his brothers just might not like it all. Seeing Theoden with his Sire is hot!
I loved this book, the author has created this dark world filled with debauchery, and I love it all. And I am already a huge fan of season 2, even only one book in. This season is going to rock!! This series is not for the faint at heat, but if you like your reads on the dark side, this is it


Heidi Ryan gives Commanded


No comments:

Post a Comment