REVIEW–Love Garage (Love Brothers #1) by Liz Crowe

Book Title - Love Garage (Love Brothers #1)

Author - Liz Crowe

Stars - 5

Buy Link – AMAZON


A Family Saga with humor, heat and heart--not to mention beer, bourbon and basketball!

Antony Love is the quintessential responsible oldest brother of a boisterous, Italian/Irish family, placed in charge at a young age by his parents who are busy running the family business. He manages his siblings with a fair but iron hand, until his life is shattered by personal tragedy leaving him the shell of the man he once was.

When outspoken matriarch Lindsay Halloran Love becomes ill, the youngest brother Aiden shows up at Antony's garage, having dropped out of school (again), needing work and a place to crash. Antony provides both, with three caveats: "Don't smoke in my truck, don't be late for work, and don't mess with my girlfriend."

But Aiden Love, budding novelist, gets one glimpse of Rosalee Norris, young widow of Antony's lifelong best friend and all bets are off.



This is the second series that I have read by Liz. This series was suggested to me by my good friend of mine. This first book is more about two of the brothers Antony and Aiden. I just love how Liz has written this book to be real life and the family has all kinds of ups and downs. The brothers are always giving each other crap and had me laughing at times. Liz really through me for a loop by the end of this book. I'm ready to find out more about the rest of the Love brothers. I have totally fallen for the Love family just from this first book.


Lindsey gives Love Garage (Love Brothers #1)


No comments:

Post a Comment