Review-In Love With A Haunted House by Kate Goldman

In Love With a Haunted House Book Title – In Love With A Haunted House
Author – Kate Goldman
Publisher –
ISBN/ASIN –B00LKLNW12
Genre –Romance

 The last thing Mallory Clark wants to do is move back home. She has no choice though, since the company she worked for in Chicago has just downsized her, and everybody else. To make matters worse her fiancé has broken their engagement, and her heart, leaving her hurting and scarred.
When her mother tells her that the house she always coveted as a child: the once-famed Gray Oaks Manor, is not only on the market but selling for a song it seems to Mallory that the best thing she could possibly do would be to put Chicago, and everything and everyone in it, behind her.
Arriving back home she runs into gorgeous and mysterious Blake Hunter. Blake is also new to town and like her he is interested in buying the crumbling old Victorian on the edge of the historic downtown center, although his reasons are his own.
Blake is instantly intrigued by the flame-haired beauty with the fiery temper and the vulnerable expression in her eyes. He can feel the attraction between them and knows it is mutual, but he also knows that the last thing on earth he needs is to get involved with a woman determined to take away a house he has to have.

 



Author Bio Divider

Image of Kate Goldman

 

 

   In childhood I observed a huge love between my mother and father and promised myself that one day I would meet a man whom I would fall in love with head over heels. At the age of 16, I wrote my first romance story that was published in a student magazine and was read by my entire neighborhood. I enjoy writing romance stories that readers can turn into captivating imaginary movies where characters fall in love, overcome difficult obstacles, and participate in best adventures of their lives. Most of the time you can find me reading a great fiction book in a cozy armchair, writing a romance story in a hammock near the ocean, or traveling around the world with my beloved husband.

 

 




Review Divider


 

In Love with a Haunted House by Kate Goldman was sweet and funny. Mallory and Blake have an instant attraction. When Shannon passes away, she refuses to leave the house until her love’s spirit finds its way back to her. This makes for some funny episodes when the “house” decides it doesn’t like who enters it.
I give this book 4 stars for being so entertaining. I loved the story line. My only problem with the story was the grammatical errors. They did not take away from the story, just made some sentences hard to interpret. Overall, it was a very good story.

 


Deborah Reviewed


 

4 star

No comments:

Post a Comment