REVIEW - Be Careful What You Wish For by Jade C. Jamison

 

Book Title - Be Careful What You Wish For
Author - Jade C Jamison
Publisher - Self Published
ISBN/ASIN -
B00JQJ10VY

 

Forbidden desire is just the beginning...

Jessica, a college student struggling with day-to-day bills, is given an offer she can't refuse. A married woman who is convinced that her husband Kage is cheating on her offers Jessica enough money to repair her dying car in exchange for Jessica's attempt to destroy the woman's marriage.

Jessica succeeds but discovers something else--she and Kage are soulmates, destined to find each other.

But as they attempt to carve out their places in each other's lives, Jessica finds herself plagued with doubts, and she begins to suspect that Kage is once a cheater, always a cheater. Can their relationship survive or was it doomed from the start?

 

 

 

Jade C. Jamison was born and raised in Colorado and has decided she likes it enough to stay forever. Jade's day job is teaching Creative Writing, but teaching doesn't stop her from doing a little writing herself.

Unfortunately, there's no one genre that quite fits her writing. Her work has been labeled romance, erotica, suspense, and women's fiction, and the latter is probably the safest and closest description. But you'll see that her writing doesn't quite fit any of those genres.

You'll have to discover Jade's writing for yourself to decide if you like it.

 

 

 

Be Careful What You Wish For by Jade C. Jamison carried me through a several different emotions while I was reading it. My feelings about the main character, Jessica, bounced back and forth and that is one reason I could not put this book down.

I have been in Jessica’s shoes as far as trying to survive by working in a bar and having a POS car to get around in. The one thing I liked about Jessica is she was honest about what she did, why she did it, and kept her chin up (for the most part). I think Kage is every girl’s wet dream. Their instant connection makes every woman, girl, and some guys wish they could find that themselves.

I give this book 4 stars**** because it is one I would tell my friends they need to read. I look forward to reading more of this series as they come out. I was not disappointed in the writing style, though I would have liked to have learned more about some of the side characters. But that is just me, I am very nosy.

 

Deborah gives Be Careful What You Wish For

 

No comments:

Post a Comment