REVIEW–My First, My Last by Lacey Silks

 



Book Title – My First, My Last
Author – Lacey Silks
Publisher – MyLit Publishing
ISBN/ASIN - B00LWPCFZA
Release Date – July 17, 2014

Fate has kept them apart for twenty years.
Their roads hadn't crossed and the stars didn't align until now...
Matured, more experienced, pierced, tattooed and hot as hell, Adrian steps back into Mia's life to reclaim his first love.
And the moment she sees him she can't even remember her own name.

Adrian Reed had always remained in Mia's heart. After all, he was her first boyfriend and the man she'd lost her virginity to, but that was twenty years ago. His sudden appearance at a bar, on a girls night out, has Mia acting like the fifteen year old girl she was when they parted.

But life now is not as simple as it was twenty years ago. With two kids, a hopeful ex-husband and new insecurities, Mia finds opening up to a new relationship more challenging.

Will she give her first love another chance, or will she push him away, this time for good?

My First, My Last is an adult contemporary romance novel intended for mature audience only. This is a stand alone novel with a HEA ending





Author-Bio-Divider_thumb12_thumb_thu[2]

Lacey is an Author of Erotic Romance. Her stories come from her life, dreams and fantasies. She’s a happily married wife with two kids. Lacey likes to make her readers blush and experience the story as if they were the characters. Drawing on the reader’s most sensitive emotions through realistic stories satisfies her more than… …ok not really, but you get the point;) She likes a pinkish shade on a woman’s cheeks, men with large feet and sexy lingerie-especially when it’s torn off the body. Her favorite piece of clothing is a ‘birthday suit’.






 Review-Divider_thumb12_thumb_thumb_t[2]
 
I had trouble staying interested when I first began reading this book. I felt that it started very slow, however it was a sweet short story about a couple who split twenty years ago and has a second chance at love. I think the author has a great story line. She has provided an opportunity for drama with Mia still having an ex-husband and the father of her children heavily involved in her life. As well as the chance for some hot sex between Adrian with his bad boy image and Mia. Yet, we never quite get much of anything. It was a sweet story, but nothing that really hooked me in and captured my attention for long periods of time.


Trista gives My First, My Last


 

No comments:

Post a Comment