REVIEW - Trent & Trey by Harper Jewel




Book Title - Trent & Trey
Author - Harper Jewel
Publisher - Dragon Guild Management & Publishing
ISBN/ASIN -
B00CW5OSTA

Running from a dark past, Cassie St. Cloud vows to escape her worst nightmares. Remaining strong, the fiery redhead refuses to be a victim and, with help, manages to start over. Secrecy, the key to her survival, Cassie inadvertently finds herself squashed within a triangle of lust—one of her wildest dreams come true.
Trent and Trey Buchanan, two seriously sexy brothers according to many of the women in town, own the hottest tattoo parlor and a small ranch in Tyler, Texas. Talented artists as well as capable ranchers, comfortable in their Stetsons and their tattoos, both are pleasantly shocked to find that a certain tiny female could bring them to their knees.
When an unknown enemy takes advantage of an unexpected coincidence, Cassie’s life takes a plunge into a darkness she thought she’d left behind. Before long, this determined, evil adversary has all three of them running for their lives. Will they all survive to love another day?



An avid reader of paranormal and erotic romances since my high school days, I have always dreamed of becoming an author. After accepting advice from a few friends, I sat and took the time to write my first short story and was thoroughly ecstatic when it was accepted, and I received my first contract from Horny Devil Publishing. Although the publisher has now gone out of business, I’m looking to get my previous publications back on distributor shelves as quickly as possible while I continue to write new stories.
Writing is in my blood it seems as I’ve been making up stories in my head ever since my grade school days. Now, those stories have grown, morphed, and expanded, and I’m bringing them to life via writing.
My reading interests include works by Kate Douglas, Shayla Black, Lauren Dane, Sylvia Day, Elizabeth Amber, J.R. Ward, and Christine Feehan, to name a few.
My TBR pile is quite large so when I'm not being a wife, mother, housekeeper, cook, launderer, or chauffeur, you’ll find me either writing or reading!


This book has a girl who is trying to start over and forget her past that keeps coming back in nightmares and all she wants to do is move on! It has Twin Cowboys who seem to do things together and they are also tattoo artists/shop owners while running a small farm outside of town! Combine that with some awesome sex between all 3 of them and you got this fantastic written book!
Cassie has a bad past and she just can't seem to quit having nightmares so she can move on! She meets Trent and Trey who are true cowboys who actually know how to treat a woman in and out of bed. I loved the way the author made these two brothers have manners and really show their feelings even though they share everything. I expected jealousy between them even with sharing things but there wasn't any. They are the type of men I wish there were more of in this world.
I can't wait to read more from this author! I hope maybe a sequil in the future examining maybe Trent and Trey's background and a little more in depth with Cassie. Either way twin cowboy sex is so HOT, I was burning up after reading this book!
This book leaves me wanting more about Trent and Trey and Cassie. I can see a whole lot more happening between this threesome!

Barb gives Trent & Trey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment