REVIEW–My Deepest Love: Zack by Marie Rochelle

Book Title - My Deepest Love: Zack

Author - Marie Rochelle

Stars - 3

Buy Link – AMAZON


Traci Wells never thought about dating any of the men from Make You Sweat, her local gym, until one catches her eye--the sexy blue-eyed stranger with the most unbelievable body she has ever laid eyes on. However, Traci promises not to let herself fall for Zack, but that vow is put to the test as the two of them grow closer and closer.

Zack Drace isn't usually the one who approaches women for dates, but when he spots the alluring mocha skinned beauty Traci Wells, that policy goes out the door. He wants to make her his more than anything in the world. And he isn't going to allow the opinions of his brothers or her sister to stand in his way.




This is the first book I've read by this author. I had a hard time getting into the book, but I did enjoy it overall. Traci had a strong personality and I think that she and Zach balanced each other out. I liked that Zach had to get out of his element and pursue Tracy when he was used to woman fawning over him. The use of pet names did get on my nerves a little bit. Overall it was a sweet story.


Trista gives My Deepest Love: Zack


No comments:

Post a Comment