Review-Love Me by Margaret Watson



 When Helen Brody needed her office repaired, she never expected that the contractor would be Jamie Evans, the man with whom she shared an unforgettable night a year earlier. Jamie hasn't forgotten Helen, either, and now that he's found her, he's determined not to let her get away again. 

Helen can't get involved with Jamie, because he wants something she can't give him, but she can't deny the explosive, out of control attraction between them. As they try to work through their feelings, they find that the hit and run driver who destroyed Helen's office has more plans for her. Will they have only a handful of nights together, or will they have the chance to build something lasting? 

 




 I’ve made up stories in my head for as long as I can remember – I put myself to sleep at night when I was young by rewriting the plots and endings of books I’d read. I assumed this was normal and everyone else did the same thing until I began getting weird looks when I talked about it. It wasn’t until I joined RWA years later that I realized it didn’t mean I was weird – it meant I was a writer.
When I was twelve I decided I wanted to write books when I grew up, but I got sidetracked by my love of animals and the need for a ‘real’ job, so I became a veterinarian instead. Eighteen years ago, when I realized I was now making up stories about my clients and their pets, I decided to try putting them down on paper. My first effort, which I still have in my office, was bad enough to make me squirm when I re-read it now, but I did learn one thing from that first manuscript – that making up stories is what I want to do.
My first book was PERSONAL BEST, published by Meteor Publishing Company in June of 1991 for their Kismet line. After writing thirteen books for Silhouette Intimate Moments, I’m now writing Harlequin Superromances. My most recent Superromance, STRANGER IN A SMALL TOWN, was released in December, 2007. It was the final book in my ‘Small Town’ trilogy. The first book in my new trilogy about the McInnes triplets, A PLACE CALLED HOME, will be released in August, 2008. The second book, whose working title is the very imaginative ‘Bree’s story’, will be released in December, 2008.
I consider myself the luckiest person in the world to be involved in two careers that I love. But more important than either career is my family – my husband and my three daughters. We live in a Chicago suburb with a menagerie of pets.




 Love Me by Margaret Watson starts off with a bang and I was instantly drawn in. Helen is a lawyer who works with divorce cases involving children. When her life is threatened by an angry ex husband she tries to get to the bottom of it.
Jamie had an incredibly one night with Helen and then she disappeared. A year later he walks back into her life to help remodel her office. He is determined to keep her by his side at all costs.
Love Me is a fast paced story that needs to be read in one session. Helen and Jamie's romance is beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I look forward to more from Watson!






To purchase click on cover above

No comments:

Post a Comment