REVIEW–Hell or High Water by Jerrie Alexander

Book Title - Hell Or High Water

Author - Jerrie Alexander

Stars - 5

Buy Link – AMAZON


A woman in trouble. A man she loves but can't trust. When ex-SEAL Nate Wolfe learns a woman from his past is in danger, nothing will stop him from protecting her. Not even her. Dallas Child Protection Services Investigator Kay Taylor doesn't want or need Nate in her life. But he doesn't seem to understand the word no. He seems to also have forgotten the brand he left on her heart. When Kay is taken and sold to a monster, the devil himself couldn't stop Nate from doing whatever it takes to find her...but will he be in time?

 

 




Holy Hell I love Nate in Hell or High Water by Jerri Alexander. I am an odd ball and read the third book of this series first (saw the pick and just got it). I loved that book so much that I decided that I wanted to read more from this author. Imagine my surprise when I saw that there were more books to this series. Nate is strong, silent (when he needs to be) and absolutely yummy. Kay never had a chance.

This book was another one that made me late for work. I got so lost in the story that I missed punch in by a few minutes. I was impatient for lunch and break just so I could get back to it. Now that is a story worth reading.

While I know that Kay had her reasons for how she acted, I did find her to be a little immature at times. I still loved her character though. I give this book 5stars because I loved it so much. Now I am off to read the next book of this series.

Deborah gives Hell Or High Water


No comments:

Post a Comment