Review-Let Me Love You by Amy Davies

Let Me Love You Book Title – Let Me Love You
Author – Amy Davies
Publisher –Amy Davies
ISBN/ASIN - B00HPAXF8C
Genre –





After starting a new job Natalia Slone also known as Tally has to deal with life, love and a new career. After meeting Hollywood's hottest TV star James Wilde, her life shifts and Tally is forced to deal with past events before she can move on with her life.

 


Author Bio Divider

Amy Davies

 

Mum of 3 amazing kids Jackson, Max and Isabelle. Married my best friend and soul mate Darryl.
I am an avid book reader. I love photography, reading and music.
I started my 1st book a while ago but hit my writers block but after meeting some amazing people online I managed to get back into my book and finish.

 


Review Divider

Let Me Love You by Amy Davies just blew me away. My eyes are red from crying at some parts in this book. I could not stop reading this story from the first page. It captured my attention completely. Anyone that has been a victim of domestic abuse or rape will be able to understand the struggle Tally has when trying to navigate a new relationship.
It is easy for people to tell someone to “just get over it”. It is not always as easy as it seems. With Tally, it seems that for every step forward she takes, she takes one or two back. It is a good thing that James loves her with all of his heart. Their relationship is rocky and hard on them both. This story shows the strength that one individual can have when they find something worth fighting for.

I give this book 5 stars and a big thank you. I may have a book hangover, but it is so worth it. This is one book that will stay with me and be read more than once. I am looking forward to reading more of Amy’s work.

 

Deborah Reviewed

 



 

5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment