Review-Sphinx Tempted by Christine Murphy

  Book Title – Sphinx Tempted
Author –Christine Murphy
Publisher – Red Sage
ISBN/ASIN –  
9781603108607
Genre –
Erotic Fantasy
 
  
**** This was an ARC from Manic Readers.
Check out the other books by Christine Murphy

Author Bio Divider

 

Traveling throughout the United States and locations throughout the world, I finally found the perfect place to call home and settled down in a small town outside the Tampa Bay area in Florida.  Looking out my back lanai, there is a small pond where the wild-life will gather and the flowers bloom in exotic pinks and purples.  This is my place of peace and freedom that I have searched for and where my husband and crazy African Gray Parrot, Raider, hang out with me.  It’s the place where my creativity runs wild as I spin tales of adventure and passion.  I have been writing in my head since I was a teenager and I finally realized I needed to capture these unique characters, civilizations, conflict, passion, and love in writing.  To capture the strong, spirited, and powerfully attracted characters and all of their adventures and share it with others who are searching for that very thing to make their lives more exciting.  If I accomplish nothing else in life, I hope to share the romantically magical worlds and the lovers that I see with all of the passionate readers out there.   

Review Divider
I was confused throughout the book as to what was occurring. I typically enjoy paranormal books, but this was very different from anything I have ever read. I am not sure if I was lost because of the plot and writing style or if there is another book in this series that I should have read first???

Trista Reviewed
2 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment