REVIEW – The Earl and His Virgin Countess (1 Night Stand series) by Dominique Eastwick

Book Title - The Earl and His Virgin Countess (1Night Stand series)
Author -
Dominique Eastwick  

Stars - 5
Buy Link – AMAZON

Lord Andrew Masterson, Earl of Windenshire has had a string of bad luck with women. While his best friends are all getting leg-shackled, he can’t seem to get a lady to stay in his presence long enough to court them. Not sure what he might be doing wrong, he turns to Madame Evangeline, hoping she can help him change his luck.

Betrothed since before her birth to Lord Masterson, Miss Miranda Beauchamp has prepared to be his countess ever since. Although the Earl of Windenshire maintains her upkeep and pays for everything she needs, she might as well not exist for all the attention he pays her. Determined to break the marriage contract, she’ll go to desperate measures to achieve her goal, even if it means losing her virginity to do so.

Can Madame Eve show Andrew and Miranda there is more than a contract between them? Or will family secrets and years of hurt be too much for the earl and his virgin countess to overcome?

 

The Earl and his Virgin Countess by Dominique Eastwick was a quick read that I enjoyed very much. There is just enough steam and humor to make this short story a hit. I found myself laughing loudly at Miranda as her fiery temper got the better of her. It was also very amusing when her curiosity would get the better of her. Poor Andrew had no idea what hit him. What I liked most about this story is that Andrew (an earl) was not a complete ass as most others are portrayed. This was very refreshing.

I give this book 5 stars. It was more than I was expecting and I look forward to reading more from this author. I find myself smiling every time I think about this book.

 

Deborah gives The Earl and His Virgin Countess (1Night Stand series)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the fantastic review. I am so glad you enjoyed it at much as I did writing it.

    ReplyDelete