REVIEW – He’s on My Mind by Crystal Red

 

Book Title - He's on My Mind
Author -
Crystal Red

Stars - 3
Buy Link – AMAZON

When Kelsey Mayfield met Brandon Woltman, she thought he was a bad boy, who wasn’t her type. It didn’t help she could read his mind either. She discovered they were neighbors, and sensed he hid something from her.

After he asked her out, they ran into trouble that led to her to finding out he was a werewolf. Her fear of him soon turned in to something stronger. His ex-girlfriend, Victoria, who happened to be a witch, tries her best to end what Kelsey and Brandon have. No matter what length she has to go.

 

He’s on My Mind by Crystal Red was a good read, but I did have a few issues with it. I liked the story line and how the author went about establishing the plot. My problem is with the main character. She is a little bit too hypocritical to me. She has constant fantasies about jumping this man’s bones, but gets offended and hurt when she hears his thoughts about him wanting to have sex with her. The characters are in their mid- to –late 20s but seem to have the temperaments of teenagers.

I give this book 3 stars. I think if the characters were tweaked a little, this could easily be a 4 to 4.5 star book.  You can tell that the characters really have deep feelings for each other. The question remains, will she be able to accept him for who he really is?

 

Deborah gives He's on My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment