REVIEW–Acceptance by Nicholas Bella

Book Title - Acceptance

Author - Nicholas Bella

Stars - 5

Buy Link – AMAZON


This book is the final episode of Season One.

It's a new night and that means more of Theoden's lessons, one of which I was still recuperating from. I was so out of control last night and if my current physical condition is any indicator, my brothers definitely had their way with me. As far as my relationship with Theoden goes, I can't help but feel drawn to him. I feel as though he’s accepting me as I'm accepting him in some morbid way. I don't know... maybe it's because I know I don't have any choices. There's no way out for me. I'm his and we both know it. Maybe there's still some fight left in me, some little nugget of Noel the man that hasn't been consumed by Noel the vampire. One can hope. I do know that this night feels different, like I’m coming to the last lap of a long, rigorous race. What is to become of me when this night comes to an end?

Warning: This novelette series contains hardcore sexual situations between men, not meant for sensitive eyes. I’m talking crude, lewd and full of attitude. This series will most likely either offend you or get ya revved up. This series isn’t going to be pulling any punches whatsoever, so you’ve been warned. Mature Adult Content meant for readers looking for something dark, taboo, sexy, and unapologetic in their paranormal erotica. This is NOT a romance.



This is the final book in season 1, Chained in Darkness. As a finale, this gripping tale takes us out with a bang! I loved how the author wrapped this up without backing off on Noel. It is a gritty raw take on the paranormal story that has never been done quite like this. That is what drew me in, and it is what has me panting for the next book. This series isn't for everyone. It is gritty, raw, and even raunchy, but it has a purpose. Noel's new reality is not to be taken lightly. This ain't twilight. Vampires here know they are at the top of the food chain and they will not be denied, for anything!
Noel is fast approaching the end of his transformation from Resistance fighter to full fledged vampire, thanks to Theoden's very strict training. But the lessons are far from over, and Noel is not going to like one of them for sure. He is trying to figure out if he has lost all of humanity, or if he is now so entrenched, so attracted to his new life that everything he thought is over. He has accepted his new desires, he understands much more now since his visit last night. He is surrendering to Theoden because he realizes that he too needs them. Tonight, he will go out into the city as a vampire. As Thoeden guides him on this journey, Noel is understanding what lessons he is being taught, and for once, these lessons won't be painful to him. It is the humans who should be afraid. Back at the house is a whole other journey, one Noel is not sure he can abide by. His worst fear is about to be realized. Can he take this last lesson? Or will he find himself shut out from the House of Theoden for good?
If you love your vampires a bit on the dark side, this new series, which will be back with a season 2, may be right up your alley. I love this new series and I cannot wait to see where it goes next! But be warned, the author does not pull any punches, and anything can happen in Noel's new world. I, for one, am loving this dark, gritty, and raunchy universe. Bring it!


Heidi  gives Acceptance


No comments:

Post a Comment