REVIEW–Temptation In Black by Rachel E. Rice

Book Title - Temptation In Black

Author - Rachel E. Rice http://www.rachelerice.com/#!

Stars - 3

Buy Link – AMAZON http://amzn.to/1zcPPwn


When the billionnaire Maximilian Blackstone's gaze washed over Alexander Bishop he knew she was what his body, his mind and his sexual desires craved to make him whole.




Temptation in Black by Rachel E. Rice was a little bit of a disappointment to me. I found myself irritated by Alex’s behavior. Mentally she wants Max and loves him. However, she constantly acts like she can’t stand him and pushes him away. Another point against her is that she begins to use her child as a weapon. I liked the first book, but this second one has left me a little disillusioned. I mean, she left her child with her parents so that she could move to where Max is to get revenge.

I can only give this book 3 stars. I felt I was reading about a 12 year old most of the time instead of a grown woman with a child.


Deborah gives Temptation In Black

 


No comments:

Post a Comment