REVIEW–Love Brewing (Love Brothers #3) by Liz Crowe

Book Title - Love Brewing (Love Brothers #3)

Author - Liz Crowe http://www.lizcrowe.com/

Stars - 5

Buy Link – AMAZON http://amzn.to/1I0Ia8H

A Family Saga with humor, heat and heart--not to mention beer, bourbon and basketball!

Every family has one—the black sheep, the problem child, the prodigal. But Dominic Sean Love could teach all of those guys a lesson or two. Stuck in the middle of a boisterous group of siblings, he’s given “acting out” a new meaning from day one.

While he’s the one son who follows his strict father’s footsteps into the Love family business, he’s also the one who butts heads with him the hardest. Their epic clashes are the stuff of family legend. But they have made peace and work side by side to take Love Brewing to the next level of success.

Until Dominic does the one thing his father can never forgive.

Diana Brantley has been Dominic’s friend, girlfriend and ex-girlfriend so many times she’s lost count. When he shows up at the farm she’s slowly transforming into a wildly popular farm-to-table resource for restaurants all over the U.S. her first impulse is to shoot first and ask questions later. But she doesn’t. And their lives entwine once more, for good, bad and ugly.

 



ARC provided for an honest review

I'm not going to go through the book information, you can get all of that from the synopsis.  Instead I'm just going to share with you my thoughts on this amazing book.

Dom Love is one messed up Love Brother, and to me that just made him more endearing, there were times I wanted to take a 2x4 to his head, and times I just wanted to hug him.  The same goes for Diana I loved her but wanted to smack her sometimes as well. 

This whole series and this book in particular are not just stories, they are journeys, ones that are filled with situations that can be found in our everyday lives.  Dom's journey to become the man he ultimately does is a long one, filled with missteps, mistakes, and regrets but there are also laughs, loves, and fun times and learning, lots of learning.

I think its clear if you look at my book list that I'm a sucker for family drama's and The Love Brothers is now cemented in my top family drama reads.  If you like books that pull emotions right out of you, and I mean ALL emotions, the good, the bad and the ugly then don't pass up The Love Brothers. 


Drue gives Love Brewing (Love Brothers #3)


No comments:

Post a Comment