REVIEW - Sorority Wolf by Rebecca Royce

 

Book Title - Sorority Wolf (Roar New Adult series)
Author - Rebecca Royce
Publisher - Decadent Publishing
ISBN/ASIN -

Kieran is a demon with a big problem. The person whose body he has stolen won’t give up and fights him on every front. Not to mention he has to figure out how to blackmail the president of a werewolf sorority to appease his demon father. He has no time for lost werewolf Alexandra. But he can’t stop thinking about her.

Alexandra is a werewolf who needs a pack. She comes to college determined to get one.  But when her plans fall apart, she turns to Kieran for help—unaware of his true nature or exactly what he wants from her.

The two will play a dangerous game…and with so much at stake, can they see the love right in front of their eyes

 

 

As a teenager, I would hide in my room to read my favorite romance novels when I was supposed to be doing my homework. I hope, these days, that my parents think it was worth it.

I am the mother of three adorable boys and I am fortunate to be married to my best friend. We live in northern New Jersey and try not to freeze too badly during the winter months.

I am in love with science fiction, fantasy, and the paranormal and try to use all of these elements in my writing. I've been told I'm a little bloodthirsty so I hope that when you read my work you'll enjoy the action packed ride that always ends in romance. I love to write series because I love to see characters develop over time and it always makes me happy to see my favorite characters make guest appearances in other books.

In my world anything is possible, anything can happen, and you should suspect that it will.

I'd love to hear from you!

Cheers!!

 

 

A very quick and entertaining read! The characters are believable and I enjoyed it from the first page until the very end.

The two main characters are Alexandra and Kieran. Alexandra is a lonely werewolf who wants to join the fraternity that only takes her kind and that means Alexandra will have a pack, a family that she really wants. But thanks to her mom and things she did in her past, joining this fraternity will not be easy. Alexandra wants to feel loved, feel wanted and she thinks a pack will solve all of these problems. But one person has the power to make her life hell or treat her like one of the girls. Mellee is the head of the fraternity, the one who everyone wants to be but really hates. I do wish something worse happened to her besides what did. She deserved to be treated so much worse in my opinion.

Kieran, is human but he has been taken over by a very powerful demon. The demon who is now in charge of Kieran's body has offered Alexandra to help her get what she wants. Problem is you never know when Love will show up and you never know who will be put together because of feelings.

I was disappointed never to find out who was answering Alexandra's texts when she messaged the Hotline. Did this person know her? Was this person keeping an eye on her? If this person knew what she was thinking then I really want to know how this person had a connection with Alexandra.

I loved being able to laugh and cry with both characters. This book kept my attention and I fell in love with both Alexandra and Kieran the more I read this story. Can't wait to read more from this author!

 

Barb gives Sorority Wolf (Roar New Adult series)

No comments:

Post a Comment