Review – Embraced: Chained in Darkness book 1 by Nicholas Bella

Book Title - Embraced: Chained in Darkness book 1
Author - Nicholas Bella
Publisher -
ISBN/ASIN - B00OKI1JNU

I’ve been betrayed by someone I trusted. Because of him, I was captured by my loathed enemy: The vampires. Right now, the sun is still high in the sky, but I know when it sets, I’m as good as dead. They can’t wait to get their fangs into me. I guess some would say I have it coming. I did raise a lot of hell with my Resistance crew, and I was planning on raising a hell of a lot more at dawn before I was sold out by Jonah. The vampires, werewolves and dragons, have been trying to track me down for months and I’d always been two steps ahead of them.

*Laughs* I guess my number is up. I just hope they make it quick. You see, the vampires in my reality aren’t the romantic lot you read about in books. They don’t sparkle or hang out at high schools with their teenage girlfriends. Hell no, vampires are brutal, calculating, sadistic and bloodthirsty. As a matter of fact, all of the monsters are! That’s how they were able to take over the world so easily and change an entire civilization to suit their needs. Whatever happens, I know it’s not going to be pretty, so I’m preparing myself for the worst. May God help me.

Warning: This novelette series contains hardcore sexual situations between men, not meant for sensitive eyes. I’m talking crude, lewd and full of attitude. This series will most likely either offend you or get ya revved up. This series isn’t going to be pulling any punches whatsoever, so you’ve been warned. Mature Adult Content meant for readers looking for something dark, taboo, sexy, and unapologetic in their paranormal erotica. This is NOT a romance. This novelette is approximately 13300 words.

 

 

About me? Hmmm, I'm just a person with a wild imagination and a love for words who was sitting around the house one day and said, "Why hasn't anyone written a book like this before?". As with every storyteller, I wanted to share mine with the world. I like my erotica dark, gritty, sexy... and even a little raunchy. I'm not afraid to go there and I hope you aren't afraid to go there with me. When I'm not writing, I love watching movies and TV shows, clubbing, biking, and hanging out with family and friends. I love life.

I'd love to hear from you, feel free to send me a shout out!

Where to find Nicholas Bella online

Website: http://www.nicholasbella.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuthorNickBella

Blog:http://www.nicholasbella.com/#!blog/c1qbd

 

 

I really like the author's dark take on vampires, werewolves, and dragons. This novelette is definitely not for the overly sensitive. It is raw, gritty, and in your face. All things I just loved about it.

Noel is part of the Resistance, trying to hurt the vampires. He had been doing well, they were going to make their biggest strike when he is betrayed by one of his own. Jonah sold him out and he is facing his punishment at the hands of the vampires. He was expecting to be put to death. He was so wrong. The punishment they decided was to turn him over to Theoden. To be his pet. But he has so much horror ahead, things he did not anticipate. He never planned to become one of them. His hell is only beginning. This punishment is before an arena full of supporters. And it's being televised. But his hell is only just begun. Nothing is off limits. How is he going to survive when his body is no longer in his control. The things his Master has in store for him will and do test his sanity. My biggest complaint with this book is that it is so short. You barely get into the story and it is ended. I like the premise and what I have read so far. I do believe I will be becoming a huge fan of this author, especially once there are more parts to this story. I look forward to seeing where this leads. If you like gritty, dark paranormal books with kink, this new author might just be what you are looking for.

 

 

Heidi gives Embraced: Chained in Darkness book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment